Watched Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale with Bella, Siew May & Yi Tong.Great movie. :) We left after the credit rolled finish. Maybe due to too much 4D video production. xD
Before that we had our major talk in ADM. And had the chance to look at our year 2 seniors' work. I was impressed by all of the work presented. Especially product design n visual communication works. Production design had slot of got back my attention. :/ I maybe will choose product design as my major. Think we have to make our choice by early Jan. And it just 2 week from now? :/
Tmr have to start my spring cleaning. So I can go Ikea soon for my new furniture. :D
Clear away da jie's stuffs and have my stuff in.
Still haven decide what colour to choose for my room. Pale green? Greystone? Apricot fluff?
It's so cool that colour trend for 2011 is lomo-in-motion!!
What a cool theme!! :D
Tmr there's MUBANK!!! Yeah! must rmb to watch. :)
